Friday, September 12, 2008

great day, can't complain

Today I got up extra early, around 5 in the morning to go with my family (dad, brother-in-laws x3, step sister, and nephews) to go golfing in a tournament up Parley's Canyon, it was real fun although I haven't golfed for about 3-4 years, and i now remember why! I'm not the best at golf, and to be honest, I am really hard on myself, and my worst critique, however, all in all it was a fun day, the 18 holes went by pretty fast, faster than i had normally assumed, after golf we got to have some food, they catered a nice lunch full of every guys fancy; ribs, pork, beans, man's food! They also had some prizes and give-aways, I was the first of the family to win, I won a real nice Nike golf back which was a good prize, now I don't own any clubs so having a bag and no goodies to put in it, was, well,, not the greatest in the world however; free is free.
My brother-in-law Jeremy near the end won a Nintendo Wii, and well, since he already had one, we made a good deal and traded. One golf bag for one Nintendo Wii, not a bad swap we both ended up happy!


Today, most importantly, is my lovely wife's 27th, birthday, she is the love of my life, and I love her more than she or anyone will ever know, she is deffinatly the greatest thing that will ever happen to me and I am completly head over heals about her. I love you honey, and I love to love you!

plus, we are pregnant, so not a bad day for the old nickster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home