Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Sarah Paling artwork, with new Wacom Tablet!



Well, my lovely beautiful wife, for my birthday got me a new Intuous3 Wacom Tablet, which well, it the bomb!! I have picked things up pretty quick,, I think at least but honestly, I am no where near where I want to be, nor should be, but here is my first piece of official work with it, the VP for John McCain, Mrs. Sarah Palin, I think so far she will do a good job, but only time will tell, I just thought I would try things out, let me know what you all think.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At September 12, 2008 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Kris said...

Nick, I love it. Sarah looks great! You are amazing and I know, I know, I'm your mother, but nevertheless, it is wonderful.

 
At September 21, 2008 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Dominic Philibert said...

Awesome job!
Great colorisation!
Love it!

 
At September 21, 2008 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Dominic Philibert said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 24, 2008 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Nick and Amera said...

THANKS TO THAT NIFTY WACOM YOUR ART JUST WENT FROM AMAZING TO SUPER AMAZING!! GOOD JOB BABE, YOU ARE SUCH A FABULOUS ARTIST!! LOVE YA!!

 
At September 25, 2008 at 1:12 AM , Blogger Edo said...

Nice colorwork man!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home