Monday, December 8, 2008

The Reilly Factor

John C. Reilly

This week, I drew John C. Reilly. John is in my must humbled opinion, one of the funniest guys in movies today. Usually he pals around as Will Ferrell's sidekick, in movies like, Step Brothers, and Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. I think the two are a great pair, and should make more movies together. I really enjoyed and struggled with his face, he is almost a living caricature himself, a huge bulge above his nose gives him a good crease/fold over his nose, and eyebrows that almost put Michael Keaton to shame.


As funny as he is, he's also one of those guys that, you would think in person isn't too much different than the people he portrays, crude, and harsh at almost all times, he truly broke out in Boogie Nights, being the first movie that in my opinion he really made his mark in Hollywood, but I really liked him in Step Brothers, and he also did a great job in Chicago, and The Good Girl opposite Jennifer Aniston.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2009 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Courtnie said...

I love these!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home