Sunday, October 21, 2007

the heart of life is good.

Well, this is Nick,, this is my first blog,, it's weird to have a "blog" because, you write down all this stuff, and you wonder if anyone will ever really read any of this? Maybe it is good cause you can let go, and be who you are?
"The heart of LIFE is good." the hear of life is good, thinking of that sentence it makes me very proud, it maked me feel very much at ease, for those who don't know, "the heart of life" is the title of a song by John Mayer (amazing musician b.t.w.) anyway, that little phrase is an awesome phrase to reflect on and to look at life a little closer and to really appreciate all the blessings that one has in his/her life, the heart in my life, is and always will be my family, my wife and my beautiful son, they are my anchor and my rock, my better half, they are everything to me, they are what makes me who I am, and they are what makes me breath every day, the HEART,,, without them I don't know who or what I would be doing.
The heart of LIFE is good.
- Nick J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home